|Laserkraft||500W (Option 300W,800W,1000W,1500W)|
|Arbetsplats|| 3000mm * 1500mm|
Max Cutting thickness
|5mm (Carbon steel)|
|Positioneringsnoggrannhet||± 0,03 mm / 1000mm|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||± 0,03 mm / 1000mm|
|Min. Line width||≤0.12mm(depend on material)|
|högsta hastighet||60m / min|
|Max accelerated speed||0,8 g|
|Körväg||Rack and pinion|
|Kylväg||Constant water cooling|
Machine Features and Application
The plate iron laserskärmaskin is a cost effective equipment,which composed by the fiber laser system, chiller, laser cutting head, cutting bed, control system, gas blowing system,exhausting system as the laser, motion, electricity integrated product.
1. Adopt with high-efficiency fiber laser system,which has high conversion efficiency of optoelectronic,stable performance. The life of key parts can reach up to 100000 hours.
2. The fiber laser system has the better laser beam quality,lower maintenance cost and fewer troubleshooting, it is easy to operate as the laser sent by fiber cable and no need to adjust the laser path.
3. Compared with other media of laser equipment,it has the characters of smaller focus
facula, higher cutting efficiency and good-quality processing.
4. The machine body adopts the gantry structure, with double drive system of
high precision rack and pinion, it is more stable for high-speed cutting and long time use.
5. Adopting the professional numerical control system FSCUT2000, which support
various file formats to input,easy to operate.
6. Adopting special cutting head of fiber, ensure to get the perfect cutting effect.
It can be widely applied in the infrastructure industry of aviation, metallurgy, vessel, sheet
metal equipment, as well as other manufacturing industry, such as machinery, electrical equipment, elevator, appliance, medical devices, hardware, decoration, advertisement, metal cutting service, etc.
It can be used for cutting the different kinds of metal plates with high-speed,like
carbon steel,stainless steel,alloy steel,silicon steel,galvanized steel sheet and so on.
Pre-sale service: The sales person will be responsible for the sales questions and order confirmation.
Middle-sale service: The order supervisor will follow the the order production, shipment.
After-sale service: The engineer will be resposible for the installation, training and troubleshooting.
1. What kind material the fiber laser can cut?
The fiber laser can cut most of metal materils like the carbon steel, black steel, mid-steel, stainless steel, alloly steel, silicon steel, galvanized steel.
2. How much the max thickness of 500W fiber laser can cut?
To cut the carbon steel, its max cutting thickness is up to 5mm. More information please see our cutting parameters list.
3. May i use bigger fiber laser power or bigger working size machine?
Yes, of course, we supply different working size for customer's choose, like 3000mm*1500mm, 4000mm*2000mm or 6000mm*2000mm. And also the machine can match with different fiber laser power source like 500W, 800W, 1000W, 1500W flexibly.
4. How about the guarantee time for this iron laserskärmaskin?
The guarantee time for this machine is two years.
5. How about the installation, training and after service?
We will supply the user manual and CD video for installation and training, besides, we also arrange our engineer to the customer's spot for guiding if the customer request.
During the usge course, if customer have any question or difficutlt, our after service team will supply 24 hours service online through the e-mail, telephone, skype, what's app until your problem is solved.
Ansökan: Laser Cutting
Tillämpligt material: metall
Cutting Thickness: 0-5mm
Skärområde: 1500 * 3000 mm
Cutting Speed: 600mm/s
CNC eller inte: Ja
Graphic Format Supported: DXF, DXP
Certifiering: CCC, CE, GS, ISO, SGS, UL
Tillhandahållen service efter försäljning: Ingenjörer tillgängliga för service maskiner utomlands
Laser power: 500W
Produktnamn: Skärmaskin för fiberlasermetall
Funktion: skärning av metallmaterial
Type: Fiber Lasr Cutting
Working area: 3000mmX1500mm
Motor: Japan Pansonic Servo Motor
Motion: Rack and Pinion